Senior Logistic Executive (BB-6AC72)
About The Job We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative to act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction. Responsible for overseeing day to day operations of Sales Administration. Ensure all sales administrative orders is duly and promptly completed.
- Understand the whole process and able to raise the necessary documentation for delivery, warranty claims, returns,cancellations,liase with service providers & system process. Coordinate with clients on matters related to Sales Administration and reverse logistics matters. Experienced to prepare reports for clients/management information such as stock movement report, monthly SLA. An organized individual that is able to track incidents, issues and cases accurately. Also has the ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively. Proficient in handling computers, know their way around Microsoft Excel,Pivot table & V-loop up, able to write emails and answer them. Someone that can work in a team of other like-minded people and work independently as well. Undertakes any other ad-hoc tasks/assignments as directed by the Management.
- Job Requirements Candidate must possess a Diploma/Degree in any field High proficiency in reading and writing in the English and Bahasa Malaysia languages Minimum of 2 years’ experience in admin & logistics This vacancy is a full-time position Our Culture UNIQBE OBJECTIVES...
- We deliver our commitments· We take ownership in our work· We value our customers· We drive for results· We trust and develop our people WHO WE ARE... Uniqbe Limited, established in 2007, offers drop-ship and wholesale services for a wide range of brand new and original consumer electronics from mobile phones, digital cameras, camcorders, PC tablets to accessories. In 2009, Uniqbe Limited diversified into online retail business. Uniqbe Limited focuses on offering online shoppers the most up to date and value for money epurchases.
- Uniqbe Limited has built up an extensive global distribution network in more than 30 countries worldwide, which covers Asia, UK & Ireland, Europe, Oceania, and the United States. We are constantly seeking to expand our sales network and help new customers and businesses to expand their product offerings. We have a team of sourcing expert who work closely with our suppliers and constantly negotiate the most competitive terms, which we pass directly to our customers.
- Our office in Malaysia was established in 2009, focusing on mobile phone & corporate premium gifts distributions. Our people are highly driven, focus and fun to work with. If you are seeking for a non routine job which offers you great learning opportunity while being rewarded, we encourage you to apply for our vacancy. Uniqbe’s Motto: Deliver the most competitive prices to our customers. Provide high quality products and customer service with efficient response to queries consistently. Run our business with honesty and full integrity. We will deliver our commitments. Our People Our Office Our Jobs
Company : Uniqbe (M) Sdn Bhd
Address : Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Contact person : Tan Siew Peng (+6012-616 7767) || firstname.lastname@example.org