Here it comes Olympus PEN E-PL2, an update to the company’s popular Micro 4/3 series of interchangeable-lens camera. The E-PL2 features a 12.3 megapixel Live MOS image sensor with ISO setting up to 6.4k for better low-light shot without flash. It also has an updated design over its predecessor, with more rounded edges and black leatherette accents, as well as looks closer to its E-P1 and E-P2 cousins than the one E-PL1.
This camera come with great skin tones and a high definition LCD. With the 1.4 meg viewfinder, you have the complete package. Much better than the E-PL1 cause its screen allows you to evaluate if the picture is in focus, etc. And the skin tones are from Olympus so they are great, unlike the Panasonic inferior skin tones and jpegs, the Oly engine is great for jpegs. Pictures I took were hi ISO indoors with no flash and they came great. Also the E-PL2 is a handsome camera, whereas the E-PL1 was not. I liked the black model and the silver model the same. The new kit lens is compact. A real winner. Works great with the Panasonic 20mm lens.
* Interchangeable lens digital camera with powerful Live MOS sensor; Micro Four Thirds format
* Kit includes new Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) ED m14-42mm f3.5/5.6 zoom lens (28mm-84mm equivalent)
* New 3-inch 460,000 dot LCD for bright and easy image composition
* Live Guide II: preview HD video and still image effects on the E-PL2′s high-resolution LCD screen
* Capture images and HD video to SD/SDHC memory cards (not included)
Sample picture taken with E-PL2 camera.
Click here to view the selling pricing of our Olympus E-PL series.