Olympus has released the Tough TG-810 rugged compact featuring built-in GPS, electronic compass and manometer (air/water pressure gauge). It features the same 14MP sensor, 28-140mm equivalent zoom lens and 920K dot 3.0" LCD of the recently released TG-610, but in a tougher body. It is dustproof, waterproof to 10m (33 ft), shockproof to 2m (6.6 ft) and freezeproof to -10 degrees (-14 F). The camera features 720p HD video recording and a two-shot 3D option that can even be used in underwater mode.
This 14-megapixel camera remembers exactly where you took the perfect image, so you don’t have to. The Olympus TOUGH TG-810 also boasts Dual Image Stabilization to cut the blur out of your photography, Wi-Fi compatibility for instant image sharing via an optional Eye-Fi Card, 3D still image capture in and out of the water.
* GPS, Electronic Compass and Manometer – use as a regular compass, tag images with landmark information or capture your altitude or depth of water in addition to location data and map coordinates;
* HD Video and HDMI® Control – HD video delivers a broadcast-quality movie experience when played back on a high-definition television (HDTV);
* 3D Photo Mode – captures two shots of a scene from two different angles to create still photos that can be viewed with the added excitement and realism of 3D;
* Eye-Fi™ Card Compatibility – allows automatic wireless uploading of images to the website or PC of your choice;
* New! Magic Art Filters – make it possible to create special artistic effects in still images and/or movies directly in the camera;
* In-Camera Panorama – offers quick and easy panorama shots; and
* AF Tracking – tracks a moving subject automatically and keeps it in focus for optimal image quality.
Click here to view our Olympus products.