Samsung I9003 Galaxy SL is a latest Android handset from Samsung running the v2.2 Froyo of Android OS. It features a 4″ Capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 480 x 800. I9003 Galaxy derives its power from a 1GHz processor from ARM and has a GPU Humming Bird chipset for better graphical performance.
I9003 Galaxy has a internal memory of 16GB and is expandable up to 32GB with a Micro SD card. It is a decent camera phone and has a 5MP camera with auto focus and ability to record HD videos at 720p. It will be equipped with v3.0 of Bluetooth with A2Dp, but EDR will not be available.
* ARM A8 1GHz processor
* PowerVR GPU, Humming Bird Chipset
* Android OS v2.2 froyo
* 4.0″ S-LCD Capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 480 x 800
* Gorilla Glass Display, TouchWiz UI 3.0, Multi touch, Swype text input
* Sensors – Proximity sensor, Accelerometer sensor, Digital compass
* Internal storage 16GB, Micro SD cards up to 32GB
* 5MP camera with auto focus and HD recording, Geotagging, face and smile detector
* Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, Wi-Fi with DLNA
* Micro USB 2.0, 3G
* GPS with A-GPS and Google Maps
* 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS
* Social Networking integration and Google Apps
* Battery Li-ion 1650 mAh