Nokia C5-03 can be called a smartphone which satisfies your budget too. Why? This device comes with a 600MHz processor which runs the outdated Symbian OS faster than any of the competitors. This is the fastest processor for any Nokia S60 device. At a minimum price range this phone will give you the functions and features of any pricey smartphone running the leading mobile OS’s in the market, like iOS or Android.
As the name suggests, the phone should have looked like the C5 which is a Symbian candy bar phone with simple look and full of features but it rather followed the Nokia 5800 Xpress Music which is one of the most successful devices ever produced by Nokia. It’s sticking with the older version of Symbian, a not a very impressive side of the phone though and its look and feel has been similar to the latest version of Symbian, Symbian^3. But there are some more shortcomings which you will have to face as you are getting it at the price of a feature phone of any other brand.
The Nokia C5-03 is a grandson of the best-selling Nokia 5800 XpressMusic and though it might be the last hurrah for Symbian^1 (or Symbian S60 as old-timers call it) it tries to deliver the same level of satisfaction on the bang for buck meter.
* Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE support
* Tri-band 3G with 10.2 Mbps HSDPA and 2 Mbps HSUPA support
* 3.2" 16M-color TFT LCD resistive touchscreen of 640 x 360 pixel resolution
* 5 megapixel fixed-focus camera and VGA video @ 15fps recording; geotagging
* Symbian S60 OS
* 600 MHz ARM 11 CPU and 128 MB RAM
* Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g; UPnP
* GPS receiver with A-GPS support and free lifetime voice-guided navigation; free city guides and traffic information
* Digital compass
* 40MB on-board storage, microSD expandable up to 16GB; 2GB card included
* Built-in accelerometer
* Standard 3.5 mm audio jack
* Stereo FM Radio with RDS
* microUSB port (charging)
* Flash and Java support in the web browser
* Stereo Bluetooth 2.0
* Very good audio quality
* Voice commands
The C5-03 is a very eco-friendly gadget – 80% of the phone body is recyclable, while half of the packaging comes from recycled material (and all of it is recyclable in turn).
It’s a low-price phone with some high-speed connectivity with 10.2Mbps HSDPA and 2Mbps HSUPA. The C5-03 also packs the fastest CPU available on a Nokia S60 device – at 600MHz the old but efficient Symbian just flies. Click here to view Nokia C5-03 selling price.